At the Canadian Wildlife Federation, one of our goals is to help Canadians of all ages discover, enjoy, appreciate and conserve the nature we both love and need. We aspire to give you the tools that you need to help reconnect yourselves and those you work with you to the natural world.
With that in mind, we present The Nature Connection, a free e-newsletter to better support you.
The Nature Connection e-newsletter will bring you:
- Research proving the benefits of being in nature
- Ideas to use in your school or community
- Real life examples of educators and others around the world who are applying these methods
- Canadian resources such as local natural playgrounds to visit
- Plus we will continue to provide WILD updates from our magazines and programs.
With the addition of guest experts, we hope to inspire you and empower you in the great work you do.
To celebrate this change, we are offering a contest with many great prizes.
Watch for details March 2019 when we launch the first issue.